Model - Transformer & Enabling Devices
When fitting our interlock guards to machinery with a machine control voltage of 230 volts or above, we recommend that you use our transformer device which will reduce the voltage of the interlocks to a safe 24 volts. All new machinery should have low voltage control.
If access to machine movement is necessary with the guards open. i.e. The setting, loading or programming of auto’s this can be achieved with the fitting of an enabling device which allows a trained operator to override the guards interlocks allowing the machine to operate with the guards open.
The device when switched to guards off, by means of a security key a panel and warning beacon is illuminated to indicate that the guards interlocks are not in circuit.
- 1.1 DO NOT leave machine in this condition whilst you are not in attendance.
- 1.2 DO NOT function auto cycles.
- 1.3 Make sure no one is near machine.
- 1.4 Return key to safe area when not in use.
- 2.1 Ensure Enabling Device is deactivated and guards re-set when running auto cycles.